A Taste of Santa Barbara Cooking Workshop
Provençal Inspired Menu
from recipes in local Cookbook Crafting A Meal, Mediterranean Style Cookbook by Chef Robin Goldstein
Providing plentiful tastings for all to eat with LIVE Chef demonstration with some hands-on participation including set up and kitchen supplies.
Eco Serviceware + Dishware supplied
all recipes copyrighted by Chef Robin Goldstein From Crafting A Meal, Mediterranean Style Cookbook
- Beverages not included, please bring your own water bottle
- Duration approximately 3 hrs. 930a – 12:30pm
- Please plan to arrive 10 minutes prior to start time, we will begin on time.
- Attire: comfortable clothing and close-toed shoes.
- Please note refunds are not offered, if you are not able to attend please give your paid ticket to a friend
- all menu items are subject to slight changes depending on seasonal availability
WHATS ON THE MENU:
Tapenade + Anchoïade with Homemade Crackers
Salmon Niçoise with Olive-Caper Vinaigrette
*COVID rules & regulations will apply – Limited Space Available.
*Note: There is a 6 person minimum requirement for this class to proceed. If we do not reach 6 participants we will, unfortunately, have to cancel the class and reschedule or refund you in full. (10 person max capacity)