Another simply delicious recipe is my Lavender Mascarpone Spread. You can use this as a substitute for whipped cream to serve alongside a chocolate or fruity dessert or by adding to your cheese platter. My favorite way to have this, savoring it myself in the morning on top of warm toasted bread.
Lavender Mascarpone Spread
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 8 ounces mascarpone
- 2 teaspoons ground culinary lavender
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- 4 tablespoons local honey
- 1 tablespoon rose water
- In a small bowl or food processor blend all the ingredients.